Hello, I’m having a problem with FMRTE24. I’m trying to a players in the competition. But according to the CBF (Brazil) rule, a player can only play if he has played fewer than 7 matches for other team, but this player already played their 7th match for other team. I followed your instructions to remove the games he played for other team but i still not able to register him.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello, I’m having a problem with FMRTE24. I’m trying to a players in the competition. But according to the CBF (Brazil) rule, a player can only play if he has played fewer than 7 matches for other team, but this player already played their 7th match for other team. I followed your instructions to remove the games he played for other team but i still not able to register him.