Hello, I’m having a problem with FMRTE26. I’m trying to register four players in the competition. But according to the CBF (Brazil) rule, a player can only play if he has played fewer than 7 matches, and all four have already played their 7th match. I want to register all of them for my club.
I tried editing their Relations and reducing the number of matches, but every time I save and move one day forward in the game the values return to normal. How can I register them?
Hello, I’m having a problem with FMRTE26. I’m trying to register four players in the competition. But according to the CBF (Brazil) rule, a player can only play if he has played fewer than 7 matches, and all four have already played their 7th match. I want to register all of them for my club.
I tried editing their Relations and reducing the number of matches, but every time I save and move one day forward in the game the values return to normal. How can I register them?