I’m playing Football Manager with FMRTE and I’d like to know if what I’m trying to do is possible, and how to do it properly.
Scenario (Italy example):
I have a club that currently plays in a 4th-tier, non-playable division in Italy.
The club’s current reputation is around 3,000.
I would like this club to appear among the promoted teams the following season, so that it moves up into a playable league (for example Serie C )
Questions:
Is there a way in FMRTE to force this club to be promoted next season?
For example by editing competition / standings / future promotions, or by changing the division it will play in next year, without breaking the game’s structure?
If a direct forced promotion is not possible, are there any workarounds using FMRTE that make promotion very likely? For example:
Increasing the club’s reputation (from 3,000 to a higher value):
To what kind of reputation value would you recommend raising it (roughly) to give the club a realistic but strong chance of promotion from a 4th-level non-playable division?
Improving club finances, players, staff, facilities, etc., in a way that the AI is more likely to win the league and get promoted.
I’d really appreciate any detailed steps or best practices (when to edit: mid-season vs end of season, which fields in FMRTE to change, values to use for reputation, etc.), or any example from users who have already done something similar.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi everyone,
I’m playing Football Manager with FMRTE and I’d like to know if what I’m trying to do is possible, and how to do it properly.
Scenario (Italy example):
I have a club that currently plays in a 4th-tier, non-playable division in Italy.
The club’s current reputation is around 3,000.
I would like this club to appear among the promoted teams the following season, so that it moves up into a playable league (for example Serie C )
Questions:
Is there a way in FMRTE to force this club to be promoted next season?
For example by editing competition / standings / future promotions, or by changing the division it will play in next year, without breaking the game’s structure?
If a direct forced promotion is not possible, are there any workarounds using FMRTE that make promotion very likely?
For example:
Increasing the club’s reputation (from 3,000 to a higher value):
To what kind of reputation value would you recommend raising it (roughly) to give the club a realistic but strong chance of promotion from a 4th-level non-playable division?
Improving club finances, players, staff, facilities, etc., in a way that the AI is more likely to win the league and get promoted.
I’d really appreciate any detailed steps or best practices (when to edit: mid-season vs end of season, which fields in FMRTE to change, values to use for reputation, etc.), or any example from users who have already done something similar.
Thanks in advance for your help!