When I customized the default positional ratings and saved, they will return to their original state after FMRTE updates next time. I am not clear if this is a feature or a problem.
English is not my first language so I hope my message is clear. Thanks~
[1]What is your exact FM version:FM 26.0.4.2231458 (m.e v26.0.2.3)
[2]What is your exact FMRTE version:FMRTE 26.0.4-build15
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
When I customized the default positional ratings and saved, they will return to their original state after FMRTE updates next time. I am not clear if this is a feature or a problem.
English is not my first language so I hope my message is clear. Thanks~
[1]What is your exact FM version:FM 26.0.4.2231458 (m.e v26.0.2.3)
[2]What is your exact FMRTE version:FMRTE 26.0.4-build15
[3]Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES
[4]Do you have a current license: YES.