I've been analysing results based on AI managers in test leagues and to be honest I've really struggled to try and make a perfect manager tactically, their visible attributes don't seem to have a large effect on performance, the hidden tactical attributes seem to be the biggest factor. Using FMarena I'd tried to convert some of the top tactics towards the hidden attributes, but nothing seems to ever click that largely. What suggestions would anyone have towards making the greatest ai manager ever changing attributes.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I've been analysing results based on AI managers in test leagues and to be honest I've really struggled to try and make a perfect manager tactically, their visible attributes don't seem to have a large effect on performance, the hidden tactical attributes seem to be the biggest factor. Using FMarena I'd tried to convert some of the top tactics towards the hidden attributes, but nothing seems to ever click that largely. What suggestions would anyone have towards making the greatest ai manager ever changing attributes.