I was swapping some teams in a competition draw, but some matches remained unchanged. After I reverted it back to the original draw, I checked the editor and realized that the matches that should be played in January 16 (second ss) are not visible in the editor (first ss).
At first I thought this was caused by the Start Date box, which originally was 1/17/2029, so I changed it to 1/16/2029, but still didn't fix the problem.
Anyone knows why this is and how could I modify it?
I was swapping some teams in a competition draw, but some matches remained unchanged. After I reverted it back to the original draw, I checked the editor and realized that the matches that should be played in January 16 (second ss) are not visible in the editor (first ss).
At first I thought this was caused by the Start Date box, which originally was 1/17/2029, so I changed it to 1/16/2029, but still didn't fix the problem.
Anyone knows why this is and how could I modify it?
I'm playing FM23, version 23.5.0 (1827095)
My FMRTE version is 23.5.0 build 25
I ran FMRTE as an administrator
I have a license, I bought it on this site