Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
FM Version: 21.4.0-1540115 (m.e. v21.7.0.0)
FMRTE Version: 21.4.0 (Build 40)
Running as Administrator: Yes
Game Mode: Career (Custom Database - 1976/1977(FM Scout)
Hi,
Been a while since I posted a query, so hope I'm following the rules ok?!
I can't seem to be able to edit Future Transfers in my game using FMRTE.
Edits don't seem to be saveable.
Was hoping someone would be able to point out where I'm going wrong?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Podsy.