Good afternoon guys, just a quick question. Is it possible to send an unemployed manager to a team in game that does not have a manager?
This is console version playing on laptop. I don't see the option unfortunately. I do remember there's a swap manager option but not an option to send a manager to a team.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Good afternoon guys, just a quick question. Is it possible to send an unemployed manager to a team in game that does not have a manager?
This is console version playing on laptop. I don't see the option unfortunately. I do remember there's a swap manager option but not an option to send a manager to a team.
Would really like to do this. Thanks