Hello everyone! I still haven’t bought FMRTE24 and, as per title, I’d like to know if it’s possible to mass edit coaches favourite formations. Basically, what I’d want is for every AI coach in the game to use exclusively formations with NO defensive midfielders.
My idea was to filter coaches by favourite formation, and replace each formation with its no-DM counterpart. But it seems I can’t filter coaches by formations, so is there any other way? Maybe a custom preset?
Doing so for every coach one by one would be a MASSIVE pain :D
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello everyone!
I still haven’t bought FMRTE24 and, as per title, I’d like to know if it’s possible to mass edit coaches favourite formations.
Basically, what I’d want is for every AI coach in the game to use exclusively formations with NO defensive midfielders.
My idea was to filter coaches by favourite formation, and replace each formation with its no-DM counterpart. But it seems I can’t filter coaches by formations, so is there any other way? Maybe a custom preset?
Doing so for every coach one by one would be a MASSIVE pain :D
P.S. I own both a mac and a windows desktop