hey guys! for starters, thanks for the great work. I have fm touch24 and playing on my ipad. Thing is that I have signed some players (they ll join in the summer), but I want to revert it. Could fmrte help with this? I m not sure I can install a 3rd party program to Ipad, but I could probably transfer the file to my windows pc if it could help. I was a user of many previous versions for fm touch and fmrte when available for windows, but this Ipad is a new world. thanks in advance for your help!
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
hey guys! for starters, thanks for the great work. I have fm touch24 and playing on my ipad. Thing is that I have signed some players (they ll join in the summer), but I want to revert it. Could fmrte help with this? I m not sure I can install a 3rd party program to Ipad, but I could probably transfer the file to my windows pc if it could help. I was a user of many previous versions for fm touch and fmrte when available for windows, but this Ipad is a new world.
thanks in advance for your help!