Skip to content

Fmrte: Freezing Attributes not working when I go on holiday

Hi,

I like to freeze other teams fitness and sharpness as a way for them to play better. I do this so that I can start unemployed and kind of try to simulate al 5 leagues and decide winners and awards winners. But the thing is I am not controlling a team and when I go on holiday, the results and the performance of the players I freeze is kind of inconsistent. Why is that and what can i do

Featured Replies

  • Author

Like me using the cheat to attain normal results. If that is what u mean, that doesn't work, because the cheat is to get a player or multiple player to overperform. If i wanted normal results, i would just play the game without using freezer

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.