Is there a way of removing a board member using FMRTE and how do you do it. I was looking at expiring the contract, but nothing seemed to be there. I want to remove Tan Kesler from Hull or to do it in the future at a set date.
If you go to career plans , which is what I thought it might be. It says FMRTE cannot add a new career plan if the player doesn't have at least one already.
Any advice and detailed instructions on how to do this.
I also wondered if you can add future injuries that happen on a specific date - I know you can add them straight away, but wondered if a way to do it on a date as you can with suspensions
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Is there a way of removing a board member using FMRTE and how do you do it. I was looking at expiring the contract, but nothing seemed to be there. I want to remove Tan Kesler from Hull or to do it in the future at a set date.
If you go to career plans , which is what I thought it might be. It says FMRTE cannot add a new career plan if the player doesn't have at least one already.
Any advice and detailed instructions on how to do this.
I also wondered if you can add future injuries that happen on a specific date - I know you can add them straight away, but wondered if a way to do it on a date as you can with suspensions
Thanks