I am using Football Manager 24 (Epic version) on macOS Sonoma 14.6.1 with an Apple M2 chip. SIP (System Integrity Protection) has been disabled using the following command:
In FMRTE settings, when I click “Check for Updates”, it shows the following message:
Your FMRTE version is up to date (last check was on 2024/09/16 06:10)
However, after opening FM24, when I click “Load Game” in FMRTE 24, I get the following error message:
“It seems that your game was updated to an unsupported version (24.4.0 1967899). An update for FMRTE should be released as soon as possible.”
Here are the supported versions displayed by FMRTE:
• 24.4.0 (1967899)
• 24.4.0 (1967899)
• 24.3.0 (1955777, 1961653)
• 24.3.0 (1956370)
• 24.2.1 (1934969)
• 24.2.1 (1933044)
• 24.2.0 (1929217)
• 24.2.0 (1929217)
• 24.1.1 (1922460)
• 24.1.1 (1922460)
• 24.1.0 (1914834, 1920249)
• 24.1.0 (1914702)
• 24.0.1 (1913165)
I am using Football Manager 24 (Epic version) on macOS Sonoma 14.6.1 with an Apple M2 chip. SIP (System Integrity Protection) has been disabled using the following command:
csrutil disable --with kext --with dtrace --with nvram --with basesystemIn FMRTE settings, when I click “Check for Updates”, it shows the following message:
Your FMRTE version is up to date (last check was on 2024/09/16 06:10)However, after opening FM24, when I click “Load Game” in FMRTE 24, I get the following error message:
“It seems that your game was updated to an unsupported version (24.4.0 1967899). An update for FMRTE should be released as soon as possible.” Here are the supported versions displayed by FMRTE: • 24.4.0 (1967899) • 24.4.0 (1967899) • 24.3.0 (1955777, 1961653) • 24.3.0 (1956370) • 24.2.1 (1934969) • 24.2.1 (1933044) • 24.2.0 (1929217) • 24.2.0 (1929217) • 24.1.1 (1922460) • 24.1.1 (1922460) • 24.1.0 (1914834, 1920249) • 24.1.0 (1914702) • 24.0.1 (1913165)Could you please help me resolve this issue?