I have a player who has 20 in AML, AMC and MC positions. In FMRTE i removed him from AML, setting it to 1. After approx 1 week in game time, this changed are gone, and he again has 20 in all 3 positions.
Second player, 20 in CB and 16 in AMR (weird i know), i removed him from AMR, after couple of days, he is back on AMR 16. I dont understand why this is happening, but this only apply to regen players. I don't have this problem with players that exist at the start of the game.
I tried to look for an answer here, but i could find it, but i saw someone has similar problem in the past.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
HI,
1. Game version 24.4.0+1967899 (m.e v24.2.0.0)
2. FMRTE24.4.0 (build 32)
3. I am running FMRTE as administrator
4. Original game mode
I have a player who has 20 in AML, AMC and MC positions. In FMRTE i removed him from AML, setting it to 1. After approx 1 week in game time, this changed are gone, and he again has 20 in all 3 positions.
Second player, 20 in CB and 16 in AMR (weird i know), i removed him from AMR, after couple of days, he is back on AMR 16. I dont understand why this is happening, but this only apply to regen players. I don't have this problem with players that exist at the start of the game.
I tried to look for an answer here, but i could find it, but i saw someone has similar problem in the past.