I´m always thinking, how will be if Toni Kroos (now that he will retired after this season) as a manager? Sometimes in game, players retired but dont want to work as manager or any other job. So my idea is to share the presets of those players because for me Toni Kroos is retired but I can modify some newgen manager and simulated that after the retirement, Toni Kroos will be manager, but to make it more realistic, if someone have in his save, Toni Kroos as manager, share with me his attributes as manager. But we can do that not only with Toni Kroos, with all the players. We can share his presets. I dont know if I explain, sorry for my english. In resume, my idea is to have a place where we can share retired players presets doing another job in game and with that we can modify in game newgen to make them more realistic to the retired player. What do you think?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello all,
I´m always thinking, how will be if Toni Kroos (now that he will retired after this season) as a manager? Sometimes in game, players retired but dont want to work as manager or any other job. So my idea is to share the presets of those players because for me Toni Kroos is retired but I can modify some newgen manager and simulated that after the retirement, Toni Kroos will be manager, but to make it more realistic, if someone have in his save, Toni Kroos as manager, share with me his attributes as manager. But we can do that not only with Toni Kroos, with all the players. We can share his presets. I dont know if I explain, sorry for my english. In resume, my idea is to have a place where we can share retired players presets doing another job in game and with that we can modify in game newgen to make them more realistic to the retired player. What do you think?