I searched in case this has been answered before but couldn't find anything - does anyone know how if coefficients can be altered in the editor? At the moment the game (with the real fixtures and most recent start date editor files in use) awards a fifth Champions League spot to the Premier League, when in real life Germany overtook them in the coefficients this season and so CL spots only go to the top four in England.
I'm playing as Tottenham and finishing fifth puts me in the CL, which kind of ruins the immersion a little bit. I've had a hunt around on other forums and there seems to be a lot of discussion over whether coefficients can be altered or not (from what I've read it might have been possible at one point but not any more?) so I thought I'd ask here.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
First post, hi all!
I searched in case this has been answered before but couldn't find anything - does anyone know how if coefficients can be altered in the editor? At the moment the game (with the real fixtures and most recent start date editor files in use) awards a fifth Champions League spot to the Premier League, when in real life Germany overtook them in the coefficients this season and so CL spots only go to the top four in England.
I'm playing as Tottenham and finishing fifth puts me in the CL, which kind of ruins the immersion a little bit. I've had a hunt around on other forums and there seems to be a lot of discussion over whether coefficients can be altered or not (from what I've read it might have been possible at one point but not any more?) so I thought I'd ask here.
Cheers
Si