Whether it's a club team or a national team, the letters on the roster are strange
Is this just because I don't buy a license?
Will purchasing a license solve this problem?
If it doesn't work out, can I get a refund?
This issue is occurring regardless of the version
Why can't I see the list properly? I want to know why the letters are weird.
The list of employees is clearly visible
But the letters on the roster are weird.
Please help me
Whether it's a club team or a national team, the letters on the roster are strange
Is this just because I don't buy a license?
Will purchasing a license solve this problem?
If it doesn't work out, can I get a refund?
This issue is occurring regardless of the version
Why can't I see the list properly? I want to know why the letters are weird.
The list of employees is clearly visible
But the letters on the roster are weird.
Please help me
error.log