FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 24.2.1 b18 Hanging Issues

krappo

Hello Everyone,

I am  running 24.2.1 b18 on W11

Loading game data is no problem and bringing up my team but when i hit teams button it hangs forever and even in top left corner the message of not responding appears and after a while hanging it will eventually list team player names.

Have reinstalled a few times and even reinstalled FM24 but problem still persists.

Any help would be grateful.

Thanking you very much   :)

7 hours ago, krappo said:

Hello Everyone,

Loading game data is no problem and bringing up my team but when i hit teams button it hangs forever and even in top left corner the message of not responding appears and after a while hanging it will eventually list team player names.

Have reinstalled a few times and even reinstalled FM24 but problem still persists.

Are you running app as administrator?

16 hours ago, krappo said:

Hello Everyone,

Hi

are there any error logs being generated when you do this.Try doing it again 

then exit FMRTE and load it again see if a report is generated if one is report as a bug.

Of interest what game mode are you using? 

seems to be real world that causes issues 

15 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

are there any error logs being generated when you do this.Try doing it again 

then exit FMRTE and load it again see if a report is generated if one is report as a bug.

Of interest what game mode are you using? 

seems to be real world that causes issues 

No logs and Career mode im in.  Many Thanks

2 hours ago, krappo said:

Done, created.

I have reinstalled all and started in Original game mode and all loads like it should, Instantly.

many Thanks for your help

Much aprreciated

:)

Hi

Thanks for updating

tagging @BraCa FYI as using real game mode seems to be causing some lagging issues for FMRTE

cheers

• Like 1

Just now, krappo said:

I will try to send and didnt add anything with FMRT.

Many thanks   :)

Also, if possible, enable the debug mode in FMRTE Settings (make sure you press save), and then reload your game within FMRTE and use FMRTE normally..

When the issue happens, you can close FMRTE and attach here the error.log file that's located in FMRTE 24 folder