FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Changes made in FMRTE don't affect the game

Harry Yes

Hi I have just bought the new version of FMRTE (24.1.1 build 9) and Im having trouble with saving the changes. I load up FM and my current save first then load and edit a players contract in FMRTE, hit save changes then go back to game nothing has changed. Probably something obvious I'm not doing but I cant see the answer in the FAQs so would appreciate some help. thanks!

51 minutes ago, Harry Yes said:

Hi I have just bought the new version of FMRTE (24.1.1 build 9) and Im having trouble with saving the changes. I load up FM and my current save first then load and edit a players contract in FMRTE, hit save changes then go back to game nothing has changed. Probably something obvious I'm not doing but I cant see the answer in the FAQs so would appreciate some help. thanks!

Hi Harry

Did you press continue in game? some features need the game to move forward to work

cheers