I wanted to directly edit the preset JSON files because this is much faster/easier than fiddling around with the UI sometimes. This is something that is possible on the Windows version of FMRTE.
I was not able to find the location for the preset files on the Mac OS version. Are the files stored in a different format? Is it possible to edit these files directly?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I wanted to directly edit the preset JSON files because this is much faster/easier than fiddling around with the UI sometimes. This is something that is possible on the Windows version of FMRTE.
I was not able to find the location for the preset files on the Mac OS version. Are the files stored in a different format? Is it possible to edit these files directly?