FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Is it possible to increase the staff size?

fat kohl

8 hours ago, fat kohl said:

Hi there, 

I'm new to this editor and I was asking myself if it is possible to add additional staff members. I want more assistant managers in my team...

Thx

Hi yes you can increase the numbers of staff allowed its in the information tab of the club

but the board may stop you appointing more than 1 Ass Man if it goes against their policy

may be able to fix that when pre game editor comes out

3c2c5be51aea1355cd530948f941b8c3.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi yes you can increase the numbers of staff allowed its in the information tab of the club

but the board may stop you appointing more than 1 Ass Man if it goes against their policy

may be able to fix that when pre game editor comes out

3c2c5be51aea1355cd530948f941b8c3.png

Thank you for ur help. Do u happen to know if it is possible to remove promises I made during contract negotiations? I promised a player to play him in his favorite role to get him into my club... But I don't wanna play him as promised 🙈...