FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE FOR FM 12 windows 10

Rajito7

Hello,
Following a message from Steam (end of service on Windows 8), I recently upgraded my PC from w8.1 to 10 and I confirm I have the same error message with FMRTE v5.2.7 beta / v5.2.7.348,
I've been playing in 1366x768 resolution since 2011 and have never had the slightest problem. But there error message fmrte every time as soon as I return to the game.
FM 12 no problem, on the other hand FMRTE v5.2.7 opens but every time I return to the game, Windows error message, fmrte closes directly.

Reading the forum, it could be a display resolution problem, but the resolution in 1920 is not suitable for a 15.6 inch PC, too small.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/29tiyuegqa4ksm6/error.log/file

FMRTE.png

4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I have tagged you into a thread, please read it.

Then submit a bug report with the error logs

cheers

Hi

you have now posted about this 3 times and still not submitted an actual bug report as asked to do?

copy your post above and post it in the bugs forum you have to submit it yourself I cant move this post there

I will move to correct forum and close this thread

cheers