FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Competition Names

shrew1982

I'm quite a way in to a really good save on FM23, and i have the associated FMRTE in-game editor.  I have noticed that one of the competitions i created has a blank name, so i've tried to use the editor to amend this but it won't work.  Am i doing something wrong or is this not possible?

5 hours ago, shrew1982 said:

I'm quite a way in to a really good save on FM23, and i have the associated FMRTE in-game editor.  I have noticed that one of the competitions i created has a blank name, so i've tried to use the editor to amend this but it won't work.  Am i doing something wrong or is this not possible?

Hi 

you cant edit comp names using in-game editors[ask for it to be added in suggestions forum]

However you can try adding your created comp in the Competitions and other Fixes.lnc file [using notepad++]

file is here-

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2300\lnc

[you need to edit the Competitions and other Fixes.lnc files in all the 3 DBs 2300/2330/2340 ] this may be save game compatible 

I didnt know it was possible to create a 'blank' named comp in the editor

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...