FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

The application FM 2022 has quit unexpectedly

Pedro Mendes

I play FM 2022 on my MacBook Pro and today this message has appeared after using FMRTE. For those who don't know, FMRTE doesn't quite work easily on Mac, so I have to turn off the protection system in the computer for it to work. So, everytime I use FMRTE I restart my Mac and turn off the protection. After I have done everything I need to do, I restar the computer once again and turn on the sprotection. But today, after restarting and turning on once again the protection system, my FM quits unexpectedly, crashing. I don't think it's related to a problem with the protection system, I think it's more like a bug. But I can't advance in my save as it crashes in the same date everytime. Can anyone help me?

Hi

A few points

4 hours ago, Pedro Mendes said:

I play FM 2022 on my MacBook Pro and today this message has appeared after using FMRTE. For those who don't know, FMRTE doesn't quite work easily on Mac, so I have to turn off the protection system in the computer for it to work. So, everytime I use FMRTE I restart my Mac and turn off the protection. After I have done everything I need to do, I restar the computer once again and turn on the sprotection. But today, after restarting and turning on once again the protection system, my FM quits unexpectedly, crashing. I don't think it's related to a problem with the protection system, I think it's more like a bug. But I can't advance in my save as it crashes in the same date everytime. Can anyone help me?

Hi

A few points your issue is with FM22/FMRTE22 so I will move to archive forum.

In future please break up your post, as it is hard to read in one big paragraph.

you need to report this as a bug post any error log generated and load your save game in the report

cheers 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

A few points

Hi

A few points your issue is with FM22/FMRTE22 so I will move to archive forum.

In future please break up your post, as it is hard to read in one big paragraph.

you need to report this as a bug post any error log generated and load your save game in the report

cheers 

Thanks. I couldn't find where to report a bug. Already done now.

2 hours ago, Pedro Mendes said:

Thanks. I couldn't find where to report a bug. Already done now.

Hi

just to be clear here you say ''this message has appeared after using FMRTE''

however in the bug report  here you say this is happening on a certain date and do not mention using FMRTE [as that bug report would be game related and nothing to do with FMRTE and a matter to report to SI]

You need to clarify this and update the bug report 

cheers

• Like 1