FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

On loan bug

Ichi

10 hours ago, Ichi said:

Moving players to "on loan" eventually causes a bug where it cant create a contract.

Bug has been submitted with error log but does anyone have a work around for now?

Hi

You have submitted a bug report any update from the Dev will be there

Perhaps load your save game to the bug report too

Cheers 

12 hours ago, Ichi said:

Moving players to "on loan" eventually causes a bug where it cant create a contract.

Bug has been submitted with error log but does anyone have a work around for now?

try setting up a preset with a start date/end/signed date 

just tried this and it worked but only for players with existing loan contracts[if no contract being generated then there is no workaround]

if you have an error log then the dev will have to resolve this so he will reply in bug report in due course

f86277049cef70a4299f84ffe580d13b.png

• Like 1

Great I will try this!

I tried it on a new game and was still cropping up eventually but I managed to use it for several more players before it appeared. Error log has been submitted with the bug

What does work is if enough time passes, it seems to work again using the "on loan" option.

I appreciate the time you have taken to help with a workaround.

Thank you

• Like 2