FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Takeovers keep failing

juventus

My club Feyenoord had four takeover failures in the last four years. We are now in 2040. I am fed up. I want this to be over with. 

image.png.f6a06f5ab476aab0618ae7c173e7db9a.png

We are going through another takeover attempt. Yet again, it keeps failing. I reload and it fails. I want this to be done. I've tried everything I can think of to make this fifth attempt successful. I've tried changing some stats of my current chairman and my potential future and made them friends. And still no go..... 

I keep getting these two messages 

Mostly this type

image.thumb.png.5ea97eaf09a6b3d36e3b9a582423fdfe.png

image.thumb.png.a6d6297ab1637f7a2030cf7950d2dc4c.png

And sometimes this

image.thumb.png.7308dd7a2413c557e216b883bfd7b4bc.png

I can't take another takeover attempt. Is there anything else I can edit to ensure this takeover goes through? 

Thank you

6 hours ago, juventus said:

My club Feyenoord had four takeover failures in the last four years. We are now in 2040. I am fed up. I want this to be over with. 

image.png.f6a06f5ab476aab0618ae7c173e7db9a.png

We are going through another takeover attempt. Yet again, it keeps failing. I reload and it fails. I want this to be done. I've tried everything I can think of to make this fifth attempt successful. I've tried changing some stats of my current chairman and my potential future and made them friends. And still no go..... 

I keep getting these two messages 

Mostly this type

image.thumb.png.5ea97eaf09a6b3d36e3b9a582423fdfe.png

image.thumb.png.a6d6297ab1637f7a2030cf7950d2dc4c.png

And sometimes this

image.thumb.png.7308dd7a2413c557e216b883bfd7b4bc.png

I can't take another takeover attempt. Is there anything else I can edit to ensure this takeover goes through? 

Thank you

Hi

very frustrating that😉

I have something in the FAQs as regards takeovers - I presume you want a rich/tycoon takeover?

if so read this too as unless it has been set up pre game the takeover type will be random

use the search bar above put in takeover there are many threads on this.

IMO this is a game issue as 4 times not happening is bizarre so report to SI, report back what SI say

the workaround obviously if you want a rich tycoon in charge use FMRTE to change the sugar daddy status of the current ownership, and increase your finances/sponsorship etc 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

very frustrating that😉

I have something in the FAQs as regards takeovers - I presume you want a rich/tycoon takeover?

if so read this too as unless it has been set up pre game the takeover type will be random

use the search bar above put in takeover there are many threads on this.

IMO this is a game issue as 4 times not happening is bizarre so report to SI, report back what SI say

the workaround obviously if you want a rich tycoon in charge use FMRTE to change the sugar daddy status of the current ownership, and increase your finances/sponsorship etc 

I don't necessarily want a tycoon.  At least not anymore. I just want this entire process to be done. It keeps failing and the fifth one too. I don't want to go through a 6th one.  It's been ruining my plans for the team. 

18 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

very frustrating that😉

link the bug report

18 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

just ran a quick test no issues for me 

you havent said anything in you post as regards version using etc so I am tagging you into a thread,update this thread when free with the info

ba6d211ae044830ba7e9e188e8060439.jpg

f81225224deba537545f265bcc64e1ce.jpg

move game forward and now club has a chairman

7e98fa5a471614b1fa9ccbb51d1687a0.jpg

@juventus