FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

contract end date preset

A4k4

Hello

So I was able to make a database from 2020 version to work in 2023 version , it basically makes all clubs legends back to the game  the issue is all those players contract expiry date is 2023 , I tried to create a preset and tried to apply it more than 10 times , saved the action in my FMRTE and proceeded the game and the contracts are still the same

what Iam doing wrong ? it will be impossible to do this per team for me so Iam doing it through the mass edit

Also I dont want the players to be untranslatable I just dont want them to leave on free , I followed the steps in archived old posts here and posts in faq section and nothing works

Preset 1.png

preset 2.png

1 minute ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

your contract expiry date has to be in a day/month/year format, you have just set a year

do it like like this-😉

ef5fd6c99c98c6920aa750556e69fb62.png

cheers

Lol Iam being an idiot , It worked thanks alot

• Like 1

• 1 month later...