Finding it very hard to get the magical 100% in FM23, but did some work thanks to FMRTE.
These are the trigger points I've found so far for each Nation:
Unrestricted 100%
Outstanding 85%
Exceptional 60%
Extensive 45%
Very Good 30%
Good 25%
Average 20%
Decent 15%
Sporadic 10%
Nominal 5%
Minimal 1%
I've seen these categories too - Comprehensive,thorough, widespread, very broad, broad... - but can't find their trigger percentages.
Does anyone have a definitive list?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Finding it very hard to get the magical 100% in FM23, but did some work thanks to FMRTE.
These are the trigger points I've found so far for each Nation:
Unrestricted 100%
Outstanding 85%
Exceptional 60%
Extensive 45%
Very Good 30%
Good 25%
Average 20%
Decent 15%
Sporadic 10%
Nominal 5%
Minimal 1%
I've seen these categories too - Comprehensive, thorough, widespread, very broad, broad... - but can't find their trigger percentages.
Does anyone have a definitive list?
Thanks as ever.