Skip to content

Game not saving after edit…..

Running FM23 on v23.2 I believe. 
fmrte is 23.2.’ (build18)

 

literally load my save in FMRTE click future transfers and changed the price from 30,000 to 80,000 and click the save disk in FMRTE.

 

I Have tried clicking save straight away in FM. Then it fails saying could Not save game. 
or i try and click continúe a few times and then save, same result. 
 

any ideas what I’m doing wrong? 


thanks. 

Featured Replies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.