Hi guys. I read around that a lot of people has this problem I have too. A lot of my players love me and have me in their preferred staff, but they do not support me (so in the dynamic screen they are not green and they have a negative feeling since they I don't deserve the support the team is giving me.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi guys. I read around that a lot of people has this problem I have too. A lot of my players love me and have me in their preferred staff, but they do not support me (so in the dynamic screen they are not green and they have a negative feeling since they I don't deserve the support the team is giving me.
Is there a way to fix this using FMRTE? Thanks.