I use FMRTE since 2018, but I recently started playing FM2023.
I never got into Presets editing, but I tried today and faced an issue.
I tried to "Change property value" of Relations to add a "Likes a person" with a value of 10 between my players and me. The thing is that I don't found an Attribute with a relative name. Tried in French (my native language) and English version of FMRTE, but nothing shows up. Even in "Execute custom action" I found nothing. Is there a way to add a custom action to make this happen ?
Hello dear FMRTE community!
I use FMRTE since 2018, but I recently started playing FM2023.
I never got into Presets editing, but I tried today and faced an issue.
I tried to "Change property value" of Relations to add a "Likes a person" with a value of 10 between my players and me. The thing is that I don't found an Attribute with a relative name. Tried in French (my native language) and English version of FMRTE, but nothing shows up. Even in "Execute custom action" I found nothing. Is there a way to add a custom action to make this happen ?
Thank you for reading,
Damien a.k.a. Manied