FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE21 for Mac

Graeme Moore

Looking for some pointers - i've noticed that i'm unable to change names of competitions etc using FMRTE21 - is that unusual?  There's also a lot of areas that i'm unable to edit (i.e I get no response when trying to remove player unhappiness etc.)

Football Manager Version: FM21.4.0-1525123

FMRTE Version 21.4.0 (Build 40)

Not sure how you run FMRTE as an administrator on Mac - but that may be the issue?

On 11/2/2022 at 2:46 AM, Graeme Moore said:

Looking for some pointers - i've noticed that i'm unable to change names of competitions etc using FMRTE21 - is that unusual?  There's also a lot of areas that i'm unable to edit (i.e I get no response when trying to remove player unhappiness etc.)

Football Manager Version: FM21.4.0-1525123

FMRTE Version 21.4.0 (Build 40)

Not sure how you run FMRTE as an administrator on Mac - but that may be the issue?

Hi Graeme 

you cannot use FMRTE to edit names of competitions, but you can do this using the old fashioned method by editing the LNC file that covers comp names

a97ff33720209434841d679dbd561ddb.png

your other issue if running App as suggested then report as a bug[a google search will tell you how to run as admin in Mac]

tagging you into a file FYI

cheers

• Like 1