FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Edit loan options

dutch1984

Hi all,

I've tried to find it in FMRTE and also looked around on this forum but without success yet;

- My TD lend a player to another club. One of the options said (by mis translation in the game) club X will pay 16.5M after 10 played matches. Now the point is, he played 10 matches, but it appears to be a fixed buy clause. The player is worth 30-35M euro.

The question is, where or how is it possible to edit the loan options or is there a propper way to delete this future transfer? Thanks for any help, much appreciated!

Hi

The agreed price to buy can be edited in the loan contract section, if you change it to -1 then there is no buy fee

if that clause has been activated already then changing it will make no difference

however if a future transfer has been generated that can be changed  you can edit so a different player is transferred instead 

9b34c227f046e585e792923c97006d3c.png

the issue seems to be caused by a translation/bug issue as you suggest in game which you need to report to SI

• Like 1

Thanks, found it and it seems to be working. The other option was to put that specific player on injury so he can't play and can't reach the 10 games, when the clause got active.

I will contact SI for sure, as there are many, many wrong (and bad) translations in the game. Shouldn't happen for a company and game as big as FM

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dutch1984 said:

Thanks, found it and it seems to be working. The other option was to put that specific player on injury so he can't play and can't reach the 10 games, when the clause got active.

I will contact SI for sure, as there are many, many wrong (and bad) translations in the game. Shouldn't happen for a company and game as big as FM

thats a good idea👍 you know you can edit the end date of the loan to be the next game day date so he will be recalled to your squad

regarding SI good luck they do fix a lot of issues in fairness, but I see it as the game /editor isnt  properly Beta tested and we all know that the game isnt 100% ready to go until the March update

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...