Chrome
Safari
Edge
Firefox
Chrome (Android)
Tap the lock icon next to the address bar. Tap Permissions → Notifications . Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
Click the padlock icon in the address bar. Select Site settings . Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen . Open Settings App → Notifications . Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
Go to Safari → Preferences . Click the Websites tab. Select Notifications in the sidebar. Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
Tap the lock icon next to the address bar. Tap Permissions .
Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
Click the padlock icon in the address bar. Click Permissions for this site . Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
Go to Settings → Site permissions . Tap Notifications . Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
Open Firefox Settings. Search for Notifications . Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Hi,
I was thinking on purchase the FMRTE 21 in order to export players/staff I created in FM21.
Just to put this in context, I added legends that were not in the FM21 databse like: Smicer, Berger, Wenger, Ian Wright, Pires etc..
In order to NOT create them from scratch again, can I use FMRTE 21 in order to export them and then use FMRTE 22 and import them?
If not, Is there a way I can take these players/staff I added and put them in the FM22 databse?
Thanks for your help in advance.