I'm testing out Football Manager editor (FM2020) by doing the following;
Adding The Channel Islands (Guernsey, Jersey, Sark and Alderney) as a playable country
Adding all current teams in the Channel Islands with correct history
Creating a two-tiered football league for the Channel Islands
Creating two cups, including Jersey Bulls and Guernsey FC, for Channel Island teams
However, what I'm struggling to do is add current players to Jersey Bulls and other Channel Island teams. Is there a way to do this en-masse without individually adding each player into the editor? Can I use this program for this?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I'm testing out Football Manager editor (FM2020) by doing the following;
However, what I'm struggling to do is add current players to Jersey Bulls and other Channel Island teams. Is there a way to do this en-masse without individually adding each player into the editor? Can I use this program for this?
Thank you.