Apologies, I haven't seen a Forum Category for older versions of FMRTE , but I just purchased FMRTE 12 to check out an old save game I have.
My Question is;
I am a successful manager already won local / international few tournaments. I am just coaching a national team currently. A team I am interested in, (In the same league as my nation team I am coaching) is about to get rid off their manager. I always apply to the job, although I never made a comment to the 'hiring rumors' seems like they always end up hiring their own in-house coach as their manager. Is there a way just to use FMRTE 12 to make that team offer me a job instead so I can get a hold of this time naturally without creating a new manager? Can you achieve this with some edit on FMRTE 12?
Like what if I edit their chairman "Relations" screen and put myself as someone he clearly "Likes" would that make them offer me a job instead of promoting their inhouse to the managerial position?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Apologies, I haven't seen a Forum Category for older versions of FMRTE , but I just purchased FMRTE 12 to check out an old save game I have.
My Question is;
I am a successful manager already won local / international few tournaments. I am just coaching a national team currently. A team I am interested in, (In the same league as my nation team I am coaching) is about to get rid off their manager. I always apply to the job, although I never made a comment to the 'hiring rumors' seems like they always end up hiring their own in-house coach as their manager. Is there a way just to use FMRTE 12 to make that team offer me a job instead so I can get a hold of this time naturally without creating a new manager? Can you achieve this with some edit on FMRTE 12?
Like what if I edit their chairman "Relations" screen and put myself as someone he clearly "Likes" would that make them offer me a job instead of promoting their inhouse to the managerial position?
any comment is appreciated.
Jason