FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Can I use FMRTE to solve this weird bug?

Zachary Magnum

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

you have 2 head coaches which looks a bug in game to ask over at SI or you may be using added files where changes have been made and caused this issue?

set one of the head coaches contract to expire asap and make him old and he will be released by the club

But I can't find another head coach in my first team staff list so that's pretty weird. Also I am using the official 22.4.0 database and the only thing "unofficial" is the skin I use. So how to ask over at SI? Anyway thanks for replying.

1 hour ago, Zachary Magnum said:

But I can't find another head coach in my first team staff list so that's pretty weird. Also I am using the official 22.4.0 database and the only thing "unofficial" is the skin I use. So how to ask over at SI? Anyway thanks for replying.

it looks like a bug

report it to their bugs forum

cheers