Running FM22 version 22.4.1 and FMRTE 22.4.1 build 23
I create a team in the lowest league of Netherlands and then got promoted until Second League. At this point, the team was still semi-professional. But I wanted to go Professional so I edited with FMRTE.
Changed the teams status to Professional, raised the reputation to 3500 and then saved.
All my players are still on amateur contract and I cannot offer them professional contracts.
Can anyone help on how to get in a position to offer professional contracts?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Running FM22 version 22.4.1 and FMRTE 22.4.1 build 23
I create a team in the lowest league of Netherlands and then got promoted until Second League. At this point, the team was still semi-professional. But I wanted to go Professional so I edited with FMRTE.
Changed the teams status to Professional, raised the reputation to 3500 and then saved.
All my players are still on amateur contract and I cannot offer them professional contracts.
Can anyone help on how to get in a position to offer professional contracts?