I'm running FMRTE.22.4.1.23 on a 64bit Windows 11 Lenovo Legion laptop (AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB ram).
The application doesn't want to start. I double click on the launcher icon and nothing happens. Nothing with "FM" is running also in Task Manager and C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming does not get populated with a FMRTE folder
What I've tried so far:
- reinstalling from zip installer and normal installer
- running application in Compatibility Mode
- installing in other location and running from there
- smashing my head on the keyboard
- doing all windows updates
* Proud user of FMRTE since Fm15
Can you help me a bit on getting this working, please?
Hello all
I'm running FMRTE.22.4.1.23 on a 64bit Windows 11 Lenovo Legion laptop (AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB ram).
The application doesn't want to start. I double click on the launcher icon and nothing happens. Nothing with "FM" is running also in Task Manager and C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming does not get populated with a FMRTE folder
What I've tried so far:
- reinstalling from zip installer and normal installer
- running application in Compatibility Mode
- installing in other location and running from there
- smashing my head on the keyboard
- doing all windows updates
* Proud user of FMRTE since Fm15
Can you help me a bit on getting this working, please?