FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Owner not retiring or selling the club!

TMLR438

Hey, So I am having an issue with FMRTE 22 on FM 22.4.0 Update after I set the age of our owner to 89 (couldn't set chairman status to 1 as it reset it everytime...)? 

It now seems that it's stuck in a loop of him postponing retirement until new ownership has been brought in... this has been 3 months of postponing though.

Anything I can do to fix it?

Screenshot 2022-04-29 191546.png

Screenshot 2022-04-29 191557.png

Hey, So I am having an issue with FMRTE 22 on FM 22.4.0 Update after I set the age of our owner to 89 (couldn't set chairman status to 1 as it reset it everytime...)? 

Hi

what does this mean instantly? when you save? when you move game on? you need to state exactly

also you need to provide some context-what is the club, what is the owner set up, does it allow outside takeovers etc

some leagues do not

eg I have set up 50+1 rule so all clubs are fan owned with a chairman and elections[there are no sugar daddy takeovers/consortiums allowed]

so when I change a chairman status to 1 in FMRTE[which works it shows 1 after a month moving game on] it doesnt generate a takeover, but the chairperson will leave at the next election

cheers

df516468ede8f9aa594d367d061d3a64.png

750310c69fdfcff0839cc1b6ab73a2e4.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...