I've been using FMRTE in a long time and this is the first time I encountered this issue with my very new save, the corporate facilities keep showing '0' and in the finances section it shows nothing but balance and sugar daddy that I can edit (sponsors are fine, I can add some new sponsorships).
I attached the screenshot. I took a look at other teams in spanish segunda league, they have those, only at the team I manage.
Hello Guys,
I've been using FMRTE in a long time and this is the first time I encountered this issue with my very new save, the corporate facilities keep showing '0' and in the finances section it shows nothing but balance and sugar daddy that I can edit (sponsors are fine, I can add some new sponsorships).
I attached the screenshot. I took a look at other teams in spanish segunda league, they have those, only at the team I manage.
Cheers!