FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Sell on clause

Gparsfan

Hello all, 

It seems with the next patch the option for editing sell on clauses doesn't work? If I go to the player clauses section on the football teams page, then go along to where it says sell on clause they're all on 100%, if you try and edit any of them and then save, and continue the game then it crashes, I'm positive this worked before the latest patch. 

Running as administrator, got the Fmrte license installed and activated. 

9 minutes ago, Gparsfan said:

Hello all, 

It seems with the next patch the option for editing sell on clauses doesn't work? If I go to the player clauses section on the football teams page, then go along to where it says sell on clause they're all on 100%, if you try and edit any of them and then save, and continue the game then it crashes, I'm positive this worked before the latest patch. 

Running as administrator, got the Fmrte license installed and activated. 

Hi

can you read this and try the fixes if they dont work report as a bug

On 3/27/2022 at 8:39 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

can you read this and try the fixes if they dont work report as a bug

Are they working on your version?

I'm using FMRTE 22.4.0 (build 22), with FM version 22.4.0.0, it's licensed.

When I go to the player clauses section none of it is correct, it has appearance based payments, and internation base payments etc listed as "sell on clause" however it doesn't have the sell on clause listed anywhere?

• 1 month later...