It seems with the next patch the option for editing sell on clauses doesn't work? If I go to the player clauses section on the football teams page, then go along to where it says sell on clause they're all on 100%, if you try and edit any of them and then save, and continue the game then it crashes, I'm positive this worked before the latest patch.
Running as administrator, got the Fmrte license installed and activated.
Hello all,
It seems with the next patch the option for editing sell on clauses doesn't work? If I go to the player clauses section on the football teams page, then go along to where it says sell on clause they're all on 100%, if you try and edit any of them and then save, and continue the game then it crashes, I'm positive this worked before the latest patch.
Running as administrator, got the Fmrte license installed and activated.