FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Saves and Steam Cloud

agrendavid

I messed up, played game through online-mode and the game updated and now i can't play with the FMRTE...

So i was wondering if it is still safe the play in offline-mode or not?

When in offline-mode in steam i get a warning when trying to open FM22 that the saves might be permanently lost when playing in offline-mode...

How do you guys do?

1 hour ago, greyfox said:

The developers are aware of the new update.  You can play in offline mode, provided you have setup your game first in online mode.  FMRTE will not work until it is updated to recognise the new update.

Post a screenshot of the warning.  I am intrigued.

"Could not synchronize"

Steam cant synchronize your save-files...

If you continue (play offline) you might not have access to your previous save in game and could lose them permanently"

Basically what it means. 

Should i risk losing saves and play offline or is it no problem, what do you think?

Namnlös.jpg

What that means is that when you use your save offline, it will be newer (different file size and timestamp) compared to the cloud.  So once you go online, Steam will automatically upload your newer save to cloud overwriting your old save.  Whatever changes you have done, whatever progress you have made will be lost once you go online.

Now the big decision is down to you.