FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Borussia Dortmund Staff Swap Doesn't Work

Leeroy2010

Hi all, so i have been playing FM 22 and using the real time editor since both was released, i have never had an issue with swapping staff from a different team to my team until i started a new career file with Borussia Dortmund today. (Played English, Spanish, French, and Italian leagues without issues)

I had Sebastian Kehl and swapped him with Rodolfo Borrell from Man City, Borrell shows up in my 'Staff List' but when i click on training and then go to coaches then edit coach assignments Sebastian Kehl still shows up and Rodolfo Borrell isn't there to choose (just to note that Borrell shows up in my staff list on fmrte and Kehl is at Man City)

This is also the same with the goalkeeper coach i swapped.

I made a save after i done the swaps and reloaded the save but it was still the same.

Some help would be greatful please 😆,

Thank you kindly,

Lee

Sorry guys i am new to forums,

So i am playing single player FM 22 Build ID: 7862651 with Steam online which was last updated on 24th December 2021 (also just to note i have not used the pre-game editor)

FMRTE 22.2.0 (Build 19) and also running as administrator and check for updates daily.

Anymore info needed please ask and thank you again for your help

Lee

2 hours ago, Leeroy2010 said:

Sorry guys i am new to forums,

So i am playing single player FM 22 Build ID: 7862651 with Steam online which was last updated on 24th December 2021 (also just to note i have not used the pre-game editor)

FMRTE 22.2.0 (Build 19) and also running as administrator and check for updates daily.

Anymore info needed please ask and thank you again for your help

Lee

Hi

Thanks for the update

can you try the tips/fixes I give in that linked thread

cheers

2 hours ago, awais0527 said:

Easiet way to do this is to export.xml file of Borrell and then import into Kehl, and add spanish knowledge to if you want. This way there wont be any glichtes like you are having. This is just a suggestion

Thanks mate that’s worked a treat, took some Googling on how to do it but I managed it lol thanks for your help it’s much appreciate.

43 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

Thanks for the update

can you try the tips/fixes I give in that linked thread

cheers

I did try some of the fixes but did not work so I closed down FMTRE and FM22 then launched them both again in order and reloaded the save to before I done the swap, I done the swap again and this time it worked 👍

I am so appreciative to both of you guys for your help

🤜🤛