FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

6 foreign u21 per season

Laurence Johnson

30 minutes ago, Laurence Johnson said:

Hi All

I hope you can help.

I am playing as arsenal in FM22 and I cant sign more than 6 foreign u21 per season, do you know how to remove or increase  this number.

I dont want to remove work permits just get rid of this rule, please can you help???

Hi

This cannot be resolved using an in game editor this has to be done using the Pre game editor only

cheers

if it is possible it will be in the transfer rules section maximum player rules/or the fixture rules for the league

but IMO its a hard coded rule as I was looking for it a few months ago to impose stricter rules on the elite clubs stopping them buying the best young talent

so until the editor is updated you cant edit it, but to clarify fully ask on the SI forums

5a1341f08129d806a90b7160fce68cd2.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 11:06 PM, Laurence Johnson said:

Hi All

I hope you can help.

I am playing as arsenal in FM22 and I cant sign more than 6 foreign u21 per season, do you know how to remove or increase  this number.

I dont want to remove work permits just get rid of this rule, please can you help???

It might be easier to give them English Nationality and if you want them to play for their home country so mark "declared for nation" on player profile. This way they still play for their country and you can sign more than 6. I havent tried this but this should logically work.

• Like 1