Skip to content

ALL team player info [names] no matter what team i search..is a jumble of chinese characters

I have been playing FM2014 for a while now and FMRTE14 had no issues.

Today, I accepted a new job [my 4th or 5th manager position in my career] and suddenly ALL player names as chinese characters.

I redownloaded the file...no effect..thought it was maybe an inactive license but i can't find where to input license key if this is the case.

 

Featured Replies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.