the new preset manager is great and I've been using it a lot this year in experiments, I'm unsure what some of the options mean though. Several options seem to be repeated and I cannot figure out what some of the options mean or do. For example the rating/potential rating % and RCA, all of the "ID" options. And if they're vestigial options would it not be easy to just remove them?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
the new preset manager is great and I've been using it a lot this year in experiments, I'm unsure what some of the options mean though. Several options seem to be repeated and I cannot figure out what some of the options mean or do. For example the rating/potential rating % and RCA, all of the "ID" options. And if they're vestigial options would it not be easy to just remove them?