My team's board is constructing a new stadium and I've edited the time it's gonna take for construction where I could (even in the new stadium data that I searched for with FMRTE) and now it's obviously been updated in the game, except for the progress bar and completion date on the "Board Requests" section of the "Club Vision" section.
Basically, everywhere else (like in the "Facilities" tab of the "Club Info" section) it says that we're gonna move on 3/7/2024 (the date I edited), whereas in the "Build New Stadium" progress bar in the "Board Requests" section it still says 3/7/2026.
Is there any way to edit the completion progress of board requests? If not, what's gonna happen? A bug because the two differing information are gonna cause a desynch? Or maybe one of the two dates is gonna be ignored? Has anyone ever tried something similar?
My team's board is constructing a new stadium and I've edited the time it's gonna take for construction where I could (even in the new stadium data that I searched for with FMRTE) and now it's obviously been updated in the game, except for the progress bar and completion date on the "Board Requests" section of the "Club Vision" section.
Basically, everywhere else (like in the "Facilities" tab of the "Club Info" section) it says that we're gonna move on 3/7/2024 (the date I edited), whereas in the "Build New Stadium" progress bar in the "Board Requests" section it still says 3/7/2026.
Is there any way to edit the completion progress of board requests? If not, what's gonna happen? A bug because the two differing information are gonna cause a desynch? Or maybe one of the two dates is gonna be ignored? Has anyone ever tried something similar?