I know that in fm 19 I if I insert 99 in youth facilities, junior coaching in clubs from a country these clubs would give lots of regens with the potential of 170+. I tried the same in the new one but nothing happens. So is there something similiar or did it just stop working? Also, I do improve the country's youth rating to 200 but I still get lousy regens with a PA of 100-130.
This is for the fm21 game.
I know that in fm 19 I if I insert 99 in youth facilities, junior coaching in clubs from a country these clubs would give lots of regens with the potential of 170+. I tried the same in the new one but nothing happens. So is there something similiar or did it just stop working? Also, I do improve the country's youth rating to 200 but I still get lousy regens with a PA of 100-130.