I have bought again this excellent product but i noticed something different,
In the previous versions for example when a player got injured you could go in the real time editor,find the player and un-select the injury so he will be ok.In this FMRTE you although you can see a player is injured there is no box that you can unselect in real time.You have to LOAD the game again.I have noticed this also at the tranfer proposal sections wich also doesn't show you the offer that you have made in other teams.You must LOAD again the game in order to appear.Does anyone knows why is this happening?I mean in the previoun FMRTE's all of them was automatically updated in real time...This is not happening in this FMRTE
I have bought again this excellent product but i noticed something different,
In the previous versions for example when a player got injured you could go in the real time editor,find the player and un-select the injury so he will be ok.In this FMRTE you although you can see a player is injured there is no box that you can unselect in real time.You have to LOAD the game again.I have noticed this also at the tranfer proposal sections wich also doesn't show you the offer that you have made in other teams.You must LOAD again the game in order to appear.Does anyone knows why is this happening?I mean in the previoun FMRTE's all of them was automatically updated in real time...This is not happening in this FMRTE